Lee Min Ho - Smoking Hot

Who is he?

Well, I bet Korean wave fans are definitely NOT unfamiliar, with this person - Lee Min Ho! He's cute, sexy, lovable, handsome and of course, a SUPERSTAR. Why? He's featured as the most WANTED Valentine in Thailand - not easy to be a dream guy for girls, right? :) Yes, he is that amazing. Well, to speak of why is he SOOOOOO charismatic, let me share my experience!
The first time I've seen him, was in Boys Over Flowers! And the reason for me noticing him was really because of the drama! I've been following the news on it since it was a Korean adaptation of the original manga : Hana Yori Dango! There's also the Japanese drama of Hana Yori Dango as well! And since young, I've also watched the Taiwan version: Meteor Garden! It's like my dream, my fantasy, the usual plot of a rich guy falling in love with a poor, but resilient girl. Not to mention, the setting was in high school, so that part relates to my age well! Dreaming of meeting a guy like him, started out mean and eventually treating the girl like his precious! I bet every girl will have such a fantasy, such a dream to meet a guy like this! Right, the drama plot itself already won my heart, let alone such a handsome actor like Lee Min Ho!
Well, I'll have to admit that the other male leads in the other versions of this drama didn't LOOK as GOOD as him! (Don't blame me for being a visual creature) :P But what quality of Lee Min Ho that I love best - is his CHARMING SMILE. He'll melt the hearts of a thousand with his bright smile. It's really charismatic. And what's next? This might sound like a real pervert, but he has good body. Well-defined lines, and distinct six packs left me drooling. I mean, which girl could resist any guy with a bright smile, good face and smexy hot body, right! Okay, but what really left me an impression about him, was when he had an interview after the hit drama Boys Over Flowers. He made this comment during the interview: " I was only chosen because I permed my hair for the audition. The director said it was a smart move." Yes, given that the role that he has to act has a distinct feature: CURLY hair. It's really intelligent of him to go for the audition with the look of the role he is about to act, as it creates an impression for others that he really WANTS the role. He also left me watching the drama over and over, swooning over scenes and lines that he expresses his love to the female lead! He definitely has the swag of a rich guy, and the pure love feeling of a guy having his first love. His great acting skills are also one of the reasons why hes captured the hearts of many.
And right after that, he acted in Personal Taste, a similar role to his in Boys Over Flowers, but a charming businessman this time that was mistaken to be a gay. This drama also fully exhibited his charisma as he showed cute responses towards the story of him being gay. There are tons of sweet moments together as well! A loving and funny drama that caused me to love him even more :) Especially the last few episodes, it was almost smeared with honey for every word he says! The bed scene was HOT too !!! Erhem :X! Just when you thought he's already AWESOME, he comes up with ANOTHER huge hit - City Hunter. Though it's an adaptation from a Japanese manga (it really only has the same name)! The writer changed almost every single detail of the plot, and yes, it has disappointed many manga fans BUT those who has never heard of the manga, is absolutely satisfied with it! :) Other than hot shower scenes, thrilling action-packed scenes, entwined with a beautiful love story. That's what you're looking for if you want something sweet, cool and exciting! This is the show for you! And what's best, is after the filming of drama, Lee Min Ho dated Park Min Young!!! Well, it was only for a short while that they broke up but STILL, it's what that ever happened counts right? ^_^
OKAY, Kudos to Lee Min Ho, but he's a REALLY hardworking actor! He has a production EVERY year! And it's all the male lead roles! That shows how much people recognize his talents as well! You've heard some much about my praises for him and you'll probably want to figure out how AMAZING he is in the recent years as well. I'll just tell you the recent productions of his and hope you'll support him (and his acting)! His production in year 2012 is The Great Doctor aka Faith and in year 2013 is The Heirs. I bet most of you are familiar with The Heirs, as it gave the k-drama world a hurricane! So, is Lee Min Ho JUST an actor? The answer is NO! He's released his latest album known as My Everything ( a song he sang for the Boys over flowers OST in year 2009 but got packaged as an album release recently )! His voice is SO sexy, gosh! Well, but there is ONE thing that Lee Min Ho doesn't do. He doesn't appear on ANY variety shows! Most people would go on variety shows to publicize their new albums/dramas but he just DOESN'T. Many have been curious why he doesn't do so, and he claims that he doesn't have the ability to go on variety shows yet because he don't really know how to respond/behave in a 'variety' manner. Even so, he still has many fans and his international fan club name is Minoz. This is my short (?) little angle on Lee Min Ho. Any more interesting stories to share? Any thing that you disagree with me? Please feel free to comment! Xoxo, Sekai (AmazonAssociate, Blogger, Translator)

0 comments: